Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bergere de France

For as long as I can remember, I have always admired the patterns and yarns released by Bergere de France. This company has been around for 65 years, so they are obviously doing something right. More notably, these patterns make me WANT to knit. Even my daughter, who learned to knit at an early age, looks through the pictures and says "I'd knit that!"


After Sandy blew through with her mighty fury, I had several options laying before me. After cleaning up and re-opening, I finally decided to give the line a shot. Boy am I happy I did. I ordered three of their yarn lines into the store: Magic +, Ideal, and Alaska. All of these lines are not only machine washable, but also machine dry as well! The patterns and pattern books are absolutely amazing. Added plus, many of the patterns can be beautifully knit up with other lines we carry that our knitters know well.


Pattern books currently available for purchase are:
Mag 164- I'm a Beginner
Mag 159- Irish Knit Mag
Creations 2012-2013
Mag 163 "Tricot Kid" 4-16
Mag 158 "Tricot Kid" 4-16
Mag 160 Layette



I look forward to showing you all that Bergere de France has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment